6 New Sponsors Sign on for 2019admin
6 new sponsors sign on for 2019
The Malvern Bank SLMR series would like to welcome and thank the 6 new sponsors joining the series in 2019; Braswell Carburetion, Brinn Transmission, JE Pistons, Out-Pace Racing Products, Rod End Supply, and Wehrs Machine. Listed below is how their contingency money will be distributed throughout the year. To collect any contingency sponsors certificates, cash, prizes, or bonuses (nightly or year-end) you must be a Malvern Bank SLMR Series Member.
- Braswell Carburetion: $50 Braswell Carburetion certificate to the 10th place finisher and a certificate for a BQ Gas Stage II Carburetor with Fuel Chutes and Diecast Metering Blocks.
- Brinn Transmission: $50 Brinn Transmission certificate to the 12th place feature finisher
- JE Pistons: $500 off a set of JE Pistons to the 2nd, 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th in year end points as well as $500 off a set of JE Pistons to the winner of the MBSLMR portion of the Silver Dollar Nationals.
- Out-Pace Racing Products: $50 Out-Pace Racing Products certificate to the 7th place feature finisher
- Rod End Supply: $30 off $100 order certificate to every driver to lead a lap in the A-Feature
- Wehrs Machine: $50 Wehrs Machine certificate to the pole sitter for the A-Feature
Along with these 6 sponsors we’d also like to recognize and thank our sponsors that have resigned on as series sponsors for 2019 with the Malvern Bank SLMR Series; Beyea Headers, Dynamic Drivelines, Helmet Head Design, Hooker Harness, Hoosier Tire / Precise Racing, JE Pistons, Keizer Wheels, Keyser Manufacturing / Port City, Kosiski Auto Parts, Malvern Bank, MyRacePass N&W Transfer, Penske Shocks, Performance Bodies, Predator Trailers, Real Wheels, Roth Racing Performance, Sardeson Racing, Simpson Performance Products, Speedway Motors, Storm Solution Specialists, Swartz Racecars, VP Racing Fuels, and Zeitner and Sons Refrigerated Transport.